Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Hurray!

Alhamdulillah.

Yesterday morning we went out to the nearby shopping complex to do some shopping. A Melayu hijabi passed us by! We smiled and wave. Then hubby told me to say hi. Hmmm. Lots of trepidation because I'm not such a social person. But I did it anyway. Gave her salam and did some small talk.

The end result of that was she invited us over to her house that afternoon!

The rest of the shopping trip was quite enjoyable. And more rizq... I saw two other hijabis!!!!! One was the food handler at Mexicasa (a halal restaurant at the food court).

That afternoon we went to her house. Turns out she cooked a mini feast for us. Bihun goreng, nasi goreng, ayam goreng, kari daging, lasagna, popadums, trifle, buah-buahan, cake! She called her neighbour to come as well. Kak B from Kelantan doing her PhD here. She has 2 little girls who Layth befriended.

Excited2. :D

No comments: